Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Un-freakin Believeable

As you will soon find out I am a New York Yankees fan. A very passionate one at that... so needless to say that last night disasterous loss to the Texas Rangers has me feeling a little down in the dumps today I must admit. I mean I didn't think losing Kyle Farnsworth was going to be that big of a deal but can someone please tell Marte that he plays for the Yankees now and he's actually in a playoff race and not the lowly Pittsburn Pirates where what you do on most nights is overlooked and no one cares. I mean I've only seen this guy pitch 3 times for us now, the first he struck out Ortiz, fantastic thought we were on to something... the next time he throws a 90 mph meatball and gives up the lead to a team that escapes me at the moment and last night he gives up a Grand Salami to Marlen Byrd?? That's two days in a row now where the yanks have given up grand slams late in a game. Ok not just a late inning run or two but GRAND SLAM! Things are getting ugly in New York and I'm starting to worry that this team despite all that they have done thus far is in danger of missing the playoffs. yeah I said it.

No comments: