Saturday, August 9, 2008

New 2008 Fantasy Football Rankings Coming Soon.

I'll have my 2008 Fantasy Football Rankings posted here tomorrow. Just getting this site started so I'm just trying a few different posting options out but trust me I have all the rankings ready to go. In fact I just finished a 20 team keeper league draft in which I think we drafted every NFL player possible and even the cheerleaders haha. But there was a lot of exciting stuff that came out of this draft that will help me analyze a lot of different approaches to take when preparing yourself for your fantasy draft and believe me this year you need all the help you can get whether its a 10 team 12 team or a 20 team. Saddle up boys and girls this is going to be another fantastic Fantasy Football Season.

Can't wait until tomorrow to feast you eyes on the rankings? Ok ok I'll give you a little taste... here's my Top 5 RB's this season in a straight up league (no PPR).

#1 - Ladainian Tomlinson - Until he gets hurt, or shows signs of aging he will continue to be #1.
#2 - Brian Westbrook - I'm a HUGE believer in consistency when it comes to fantasy football.
#3 - Adrian Peterson - Love guys with huge upside, just not as much as I like consistent studs.
#4 - Steven Jackson - If you look at his #'s over the 2nd half of last season and he was a beast.
#5 - Clinton Portis - This new west coast offense is making my mouth water, and I'm sure it is making his water as well... I expect another monster season from Portis.

No comments: